Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Waiting

for the electrician to come next week.  Couldn't get one scheduled until then.  Waiting for the chair and ottoman.  Writing that reminded me that I should five them a call to see if the fabric came.
Still quilting on the piece I showed you previously.
     Had a great time with the five ladies that came over from the Tampa area  for a 2 day class last weekend.  Here are some pictures I took of the group and their finished tops. 
I'm having a two day painting on silk with soy class on June 26 and 27th and there are two spots open if you are interested in attending, give me a call 321-203-2341 or drop me a e-mail juanitayeager@gmail.com.







When I found these canisters months ago  in an antique and collectibles shop, located in downtown Orlando  I could not pass them up. I am not a fan of blue anything, but flowers, you know how I feel about them.  So here they sit on my counter filled with nothing..   As you can see my plugs are not done yet.  As I said, I'm waiting for the electrician.

No comments: