Wednesday, June 07, 2017

Still making Mariner's Compasses

with a developing idea of the final composition,  At any rate, I haven't grown bored with the making of them yet.
    I went to the library on Sunday afternoon and picked up a few books on CD's to listen to while stitching.     Have finished  listening to "In the Company of Others" a Father Tim novel by Jan Karon.  It was nice to reacquaint myself with her main character and was happy to see a newer issue by her, "Somewhere Safe with Somebody Good"  on the library shelf which I will listen to next.


Collection of stars...hmm, what shall they become.  While I contemplate, I am starting another one.

Freezer paper pieces are all cut out and waiting for me to select the fabrics for the next star. 

Almost every light in my studio space is on.  It is a really  grey and gloomy day with periods of heavy rain and distant lightening


No comments: