Friday, November 09, 2012

Snap shots from the road and show floor


I thought I had better get some of the images on the blog tonight.  Tomorrow  I are going to West Palm Beach, FL, about a 3-1/2 hour drive to see the Mancuso Quilt Show.  I propably will be suffereing from quilt overload before this month is over.  SAQA/Florida has an exhibit that opens tomorrow in Dayton Beach at the Peabody Auditorium.  I have a piece in that exhibit too and should be able to get there before it comes down. 
Images from Mobile and lunch at the Cafe' Royale
A tale of two cities, New Orleans upper left and Houston upper right, a wonderful sunset as we were entering Mississippi.  My two pieces in the New Legacy exhibit and a snap shot of Lyric Kincaid and one of her quilts before the lecture by her that I listened to.

Pane Reflection, Timna Tarr, MA
Color Play, Mi Ra Kim, NC
Tutti Fruitti Village, Susan Bleiweiss, MA
 
Ripple, Daniel Rouse, CA
Surprised you didn't I... No flowers!
 


.

No comments: