Thursday, September 04, 2014

Quilting done,

sleeves made and waiting to be sewn on as well as hand stitching the facing down. .  I am waiting for the acrylic paint that I use to add the stamens to dry.
This piece measures 16.5" x 20.5"
 
Not sure that I will get around to quilting much on this piece below before I leave town next week, but I will try get it sandwiched.  I am speaking to and teaching a workshop for the Garden State Quilters Quilt.  I think they meet in Chatham, NJ.  If you are in the area, contact them to see what you have to do to attend my talk and trunk show.  Not sure if there are still openings in the workshop.
 
It is always good to come home to something you left in progress.  It keeps you from standing in you studio looking about for something to do to get back to the life you left.
 

1 comment:

Karoda said...

Hi Juanita, are you still using the soy milk paints? Your colors seem more rich.

Enjoy your trip to NJ!