Thursday, June 16, 2016

Quilting is done



Yesterday I blocked and trimmed it down to size before I stopped for the day.  Today I will sew the binding on this piece and the last one so I will have some hand work to do while I sit and chat tomorrow when the Friday ladies meet. 
There have been a few things in my life that I have wanted to kick myself for buying, but my treadmill is not on that list.  I really like the idea of rolling out of bed and into my walking shoes to go for a walk in my nightgown.  I must confess that I am a MSNBC political junkie.  So I watch Morning Joe while I walk. 
The treadmill is in front of the window so I can watch my neighbors drive by on their way to work and I smile thankfully to myself.  So glad my days of getting up, dressed and out the door to work are long ago over. 


No comments: