Saturday, June 18, 2016

The flowers in my little garden

were in full bloom this morning.  What a great sight that greeted me when I pulled the blinds to open them on the slider today.  Couldn't stop myself from grabbing my camera and stepping outside to what was a very humid day to snap some pictures.  I love these but they are far to complex to paint and quilt although I'd really like to give it a try.  Will let you see if I am at all successful in doing them justice.

Finished hand stitching down the facing on the two pieces I showed you a couple of days ago.  I upgraded to Windows 10 again.  Now that I have time to fool with it if it gives me grief I am giving it one more change to not frustrate me. 
The one thing that got me last time was I couldn't upload my pictures to this blog.  But as you can see that is not the issue now.

The large box in the garage went out for waste removal so now I can back the car out and hang yardage of silk broadcloth in the garage to dry.  Soy milk in refrigerator is waiting. 

No comments: