Friday, May 30, 2008

On Tuesday

I met my youngest son who happened to be in Louisville from Providence seeing friends he grew up with (sort of lets get together - old home week.) He picked up his niece, my youngest grand daughter Miss Olivia as I call her and we had breakfast. We were joined by Karen Davis, her son and daughter and best friend as well as Valerie White. Olivia spent the rest of the day with me. We took my Mother out to lunch, we went to an art supply store where she informed me she was out of "art supplies" which I allowed her to replenish and try to carry out in a shopping bag that was bigger than she was. Of course I told her, in the future she was not allowed to spend more than she could carry. You know as cute as she is how long that rule will last.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: