Friday, January 22, 2010

Was it a week ago

well yes. Time fies when....

Last Saturday Rene and I went to the Home and Garden Show at the Orlando Convention Center. Here are a few things that caught my eye. Love the faucet and it would work well with the Farmhouse sink I can see in my remodeled kitchen. The chandeliers were gorgeous, but my new place is not going to be any where close to needing that kind of lighting. I am going for the simple, comfy, mo muss no fuss look.
Saw a cute 48"restored claw foot tub, but ruled it out when I tried to swing my leg up and over the rim. I had one of these in my very first, just got married apartment back in the early 60 and hated it, but now, I don't know if it is the quaintness or nostalgia bug that has bitten, but I love them now. However, my hips don't, so I ruled out the claw foot tub in favor of a large shower with multiple heads.
While there were lots of stuff to see, there wasn't anything there that changed my mind about the items I have on my wish list that I found at Home Depot and Lowe's. One good thing, there were lots of wood flooring booths and I got to see larger samples of the wood flooring I want.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: