Friday, December 03, 2010

Here's what's happening with me this week

I finished painting the quilt I plan to enter in the AQS Paducah show.  It is the largest painted piece I have done so far and measures presently 57" wide by 78" long.  Mind you it will shrink several inches in the quilting and I will lose maybe an additional inch or two when it is squared and faced.
I am listening to books on CD while quilting since I do not have a clear view of the television from where I sit quilting.  Must admit, an interesting book makes the time fly and I have to remind myself to get up and stretch from time to time.
I was intrigued by the scarves Melody Johnson has been knitting and started one too, but it will be sent North to my Mom when I am done since I have no need of one here.
It's been a little nippy here the last few days, but the sun is shining and that for me is a great thing.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: