Monday, February 21, 2011

Finally


a day that I took advantage of the balcony, the sun, temperatures in the mid 70's rising into the 80's and a gentle breeze to move my art outside. I've often thought of the balcony as an extension of my studio and today it was just that. Right after breakfast I gathered a few tubes of paints, some brushes and a piece of previously raw soy milk soaked silk broadcloth and went outside to sit with a cup of coffee that went from sipping hot to lukewarm and paint. Before I knew it, it was almost 2 o'clock.
This was the second of two smallish pieces I need as class samples for a 2 day workshop I will be teaching in the Cincinnati, Ohio area April 16 & 17.


I don't know if the class is full, but if you live in that area and might be interested in attending, e-mail me and I will give you the contact information for Carole who is organizing this workshop.
As I waited for one area to dry, I looked about the courtyard, and snapped some images that caught my eye.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: