Tuesday, February 09, 2016

All the sleeves are done

From now on I have promised myself that as I finish quilting each piece I will not put off adding the sleeve especially since I have  about a month left before I go off to vend in Venice.  All of these small pieces will  be added to my inventory closet.
I have un-sewn a section of quilting where the tension was off.  And did some quilting on this piece.
which is twice the size of the one pictured on the right that I finished earlier.
 
 
I know some of you are having Winter weather with some of that white stuff falling from the sky but here, the flowers are blooming.in my little garden outside and blooming inside too.
I am not sure why my Christmas Cactus has decided it wants to continue to  bloom two months past the time it should,  Looking closely I can see it has far more pink buds now than it did in December. 



No comments: