Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm working and it is raining

here today, both of which are a good thing. It has been so HOT here that by 10:00 AM all you want is some place with AC. No venturing out for me since after that hour for the last two day. Since the rain began about an hour ago the temp has dropped more than 10 degrees ahhhh.
I've been working as you see and this is what I've done so far. There are three flowers in this composition I am moving on to the next flower in the composition now that I think this one looks okay. I don't want to overwork it and muddy the colors or over do it because the quilting lines will add more texture to the pedals later. I am only in the sketching stage of my pieced piece, so I can't show you what it will look like until maybe tomorrow if I firm up what I want to do.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Juanita....this piece is looking so good. I love the colors.