Sunday, June 27, 2010

On Saturday I drove to Kissimmee

to teach my painting flowers workshop at Queen Anne Lace Quilt Shop. There were ten in ten in the class, here is a collage of what they accomplished in less than 3 hours after lunch. Much of the morning was spent telling them my process and letting the get used to using the water color pigments There was only one student with painting experience, but not water colors.

All in all it was a good day.
Hotter than it should be for this time of the year they are saying.
Today, Rene and I went to see Knight and Day, Tom Cruise, not bad, funny in a comical, Mission Impossible way.
Then it was off to do something mundane; buy a new vacuum cleaner. The one that got a good review from Melody Johnson on her several blog post ago.
I opened the box, put it together. Nothing comes assembled anymore.
Turned it on, pushed it around the apartment. Boy I had no idea how poorly my old vacuum was performing.
I will spend the next day or two quilting. The piece is almost done.
Will let you see it when it is done.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Patty said...

Okay, what kids of vacuum cleaner did you opt for?