Wednesday, December 21, 2011

There are a few things I have to get done before the new year

one of which was Rene's quilt.  That is now done.  Got out the lights for this shot so it read pretty true to the colors and value.  The binding is on and so is the sleeve.  Now it will get folded and put away until she arrives in a couple of days. 
Since I agree to handle the educational programs for the guild I have a few chores to take care of so the January 5th meeting goes off as planned and then there are a score or so of padded envelopes I need to open and DVD to view.  I think I blogged about curating an exhibit titled "Faces of Color" that will go up Feb, 1 with a reception on the 2nd.

 From years of being a part of jurying art work into exhibits, (mainly quilted art) I am looking forward to selecting art works from painters and photographers  for this all inclusive media 2D  exhibit.
I need to start working on a prospectus for a quilt/fiber art juried exhibit
that I want to install for a couple of months next Autumn.  Will keep you in the loop.
Finally in case I don't get back to blogging before the 25 I wish you  Peace and Joy and the best of Holy-days.

No comments: