Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thought I would begin

where I left off the last time I blogged showing you what I am working on.
Progress has been made but there is still more shading to add.   I know it  has been almost two week since I last blogged.  Normally in that length of time I would be at the quilting stage, but sadly I'm not, because for all of that two week period I've been on medication and in bed with back and hip pain.  This morning when I put my feet on the floor  I happily noted that the pain had  subsided to the point where I could stand up long enough to make my own breakfast sit. 
Then I tried sitting.  Sitting was good.  The desk chair at the computer is the one my lower back likes best.   Now no to push it I am back to bed until lunch time.

1 comment:

Willa said...

Hi Juanita, Glad you are making progress. I have been slowly recovering from my surgical adventures. Ugh! You have gotten way more done that me. Let me know if you would like to get together sometimes just to "hang out" I can stitch while you paint if you like that kind of company. Keep improving!