Wednesday, September 20, 2006

An artist date

For any one of you who has read the Artist Way and gone through the twelve week program in an effort to claim your own creativity, you know that taking your self on an artist dates is a must. Since this is a new community for me I am taking myself out today to browse through several galleries and hopefully locate the art department at the University.
I finished putting the sleeves on a small class sample yesterday and am making good progress on finishing the commission that is suppose to be done by the end of the month. Three more days of working steady on it and it will be completed too.
But this morning I am asking myself, what next.
I went back and re-read some of my studio notes in the journal I keep to park my ideas as they come to me and got some insite into myself and refreshing ideas of where my new work might be going. I will take the time to mull over then as I finish up the current project. In the mean time. The sun is shining and the temperature is almost sweater weather here. Perfect for walking about and exploring.
I am taking my camera with me and will let you see what I discover.

No comments: