Monday, June 11, 2007

Was out and about today

first to the doctor's office to get some routine blood work done. Then to the Post office box. Nothing exciting there this time, just junk. Since I was in the area I stopped to pick up my quilts at the gallery since my month of being featured there was over and they were returning the extra pieces I took to have on display for that time and what a pleasant surprise. They were keeping on of them and they had sold one. Wow. I had to tell someone I was so happy, so I stopped at my daughters office and grinned while I told her the news. Yeah!!!
After two plus weeks of the yard being under cover, we still have no grass so the Landscaper was here early this morning and said he would hydro seed next after re tilling and incorporating more top soil, but first he was going to de-weed since we grew a bumper crop of those instead of grass. Hydro seed, hummmmm. Maybe, just maybe we will have grass to walk on and roll around in by Independence Day, but I am not holding my breath.
Used my 40% off coupon for Hobby Lobby while out and got Wonder Under and then made a trip to the quilt store to get stabilizer.

No comments: