Thursday, September 17, 2009

12 days and counting

This afternoon, two friends who brought two other friends for a total of four; all members of the Missouri Fiber Artists group, stopped by... stayed for an hour or so and took away with them lots of stuff. Yeah!!!
For a time it seems that the end of the month would never come, but here I am less than two weeks from living in another state, a much different city and under a different roof.
I want to thank all of you who have visited my quilt stash and stuff blog and brought books and quilts. Just knowing someone else wanted them has made me very happy.
Everything remaining that is not getting put on the moving van I have gathered up for my garage sale. I am looking forward to this Saturday morning coming and when it over at noon I'll have one less thing on my "get it done" list before organizing for the movers. But on the list of gotta dos is making kits for a class I am teaching on Sunday the 27th. That means on Monday next I need to dye about three yards of fabric a medium value turquoise to go in the kits. Yes... I remembered not to pack the dyeing stuff.
Will keep you posted on my doings.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Is the quilt called 9 Springs still available?

Juanita Yeager said...

Yes Sue it is. E-mail me at jyquilts@mchsi.com, hanks