Wednesday, April 12, 2006

From old to new


This is an older work of mine titled Forecasting Rain.





and this is a shot of Poppies No. 7 my latest . It is all done; blocked,faced, labeled and signed.
Had a looker today. My realtor woke me this morning saying there was someone coming to look between 11 and noon and would that be alright. OF COURSE IT WAS. I just had to jump in gear, got out of bed, got out my PJ. I loaded the dishwasher, emptied trash cans, dusted the obvious and freshen the bathrooms.

I left the house while they were here going for coffee at Starbucks. I noticed when I was coming back that they were leaving a similar unit in the next building. Of course I was quite certain that my unit would look the best and as it turned out the woman and her mother-n-law want to return on Sunday with the son-hubby for another look see. Maybe they will be the ones. Here's hoping.

It was a really great day here today. I spent some time on the balcony watering the pansies and doing the hand sewing on Poppies #7 while listening to some music through my wireless head set. Never let it be said that I pollute the neighborhood with the sounds of classical music ringing from my place.

No comments: